Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961 allows a taxpayer to avail tax deduction on health insurance premiums of a policy purchased for self, spouse, dependent children and his or her parents. Health Insurance Plans from Future Generali India Life Insurance not only offer you protection against financial risks arising out of covered health conditions but also offer tax benefits.
You may be eligible to claim a tax deduction under Section 80D on health insurance premiums of the following plans:
Future Generali Heart and Health Insurance Plan
Here are a few top features of Future Generali Heart and Health Insurance Plan.
- ● A comprehensive plan that provides coverage against up to 59* critical illnesses, including heart diseases and cancer
- ● The plan covers you upon diagnosis of listed conditions irrespective of the condition being in minor, moderate or major stage
- ● A fixed lumpsum payout is made on diagnosis of listed condition to cover cost of surgical procedures as well as other medical expenses.
- ● This plan from Future Generali India Life Insurance offers a premium waiver for 5 years once during the policy term if you are diagnosed with any of the defined minor or moderate conditions.
- ● The plan provides flexibility to choose from different coverage options and a death benefit from the first day of purchase for the person insured
- ● Apart from Section 80D tax benefits, you may also be eligible to get tax benefit under Section 80C on premium paid towards life cover
- ● This plan allows you option^ where your premiums are returned at maturity provided you have paid all your due premiums.
Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan
Here are a few top features of Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan.
- ● This plan not only gives you Section 80D tax benefits, but also acts as a layer of financial protection as soon as cancer is diagnosed, whether it is in minor or major stage.
- ● Choose from lump sum cover or lumpsum cover with income benefit option. In the latter, 2% of the sum assured on a monthly basis for 5 years is paid out upon diagnosis of major stage cancer. over and above the fixed payout
- ● The minor stage cancer benefit can be claimed upto 4 times for different organs (till the sum assured is exhausted) and once for the cancer of a particular organ during the policy term
- ● This Future Generali India Life Insurance plan offers premium waiver for 3 years or till the end of the policy, whichever is earlier in case a minor stage cancer is diagnosed.
Future Generali Heart & Health Insurance Plan (UIN: 133N069V03)
Individual, Non-Linked, Non-Participating (without-profits), Health and Life Insurance Plan
*59 Critical Illnesses are covered under Critical Illness Cover (Option 2) and Critical Illness Cover with Return of Premium (Option 4)
^The return of premium option is available only with Option 3 - Heart Cover with Return of Premium Option and Option 4 - Critical Illness Cover with Return of Premium Option. Any critical illness benefit already paid will be deducted from this amount.
For more details on this product including risk factors, exclusions, terms and conditions, please read the product brochure carefully and/or consult your Advisor and/or visit our website before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to change in law from time to time. You are advised to consult your tax consultant. Riders are not mandatory and available at an additional cost. Future Group’s and Generali Group’s liability is restricted to the extent of their shareholding in Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited. . Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Regn. No.: 133) (CIN: U66010MH2006PLC165288). Regd. & Corporate Office address: Unit 801 and 802, 8th ‑floor, Tower C, Embassy 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai - 400083 | Fax: 022-4097 6600 | Email: email@example.com | Call us at 1800 102 2355 |Website: life.futuregenerali.in | ARN