Rules of the Game: The Naya Rivaaj Movement #PapasHealthAsliWealth challenge is brought to you by FUTURE GENERALI INDIA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED. (“the Organizer”).
1 By participating in this challenge, the contestant agrees to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the same.
2. The contest will be held on Organizer official Facebook Page, Instagram Page, Twitter Handle & other digital assets.
3. Participants will have to Follow/Like either of the Facebook Page, Instagram Page & Twitter Handle of Organizer to participate in the contest
4. The contest will start on 07 November 2020 5 PM IST and end on 15th November 2020 6 PM IST
5. Any entry received after the Contest Period shall not be considered.
6. In order to participate in the contest the participant must be 18 years of age at the time of entry in the contest and is open for Indian Nationals only.
7. This Contest cannot be clubbed with any other the contest/ contests.
8. It is not mandatory that the participant must be a Future Generali India Life Insurance policyholder in order to participate in the contest.
9. The Participants should not use any themes or use any words or pictures or symbols of whatsoever nature and description that may hurt the sentiments of any person or an organisation.
10. The Participants should not use any objectionable language or visuals or symbols etc. of whatsoever description.
11. The Participants should not copy any themes or pictures or objects or graphics of whatsoever description.
12. Winners will be declared by the Organizer on their official social media pages.
13. Winners will be declared after submission of the entry From 10th November 2020
14. Winners of the contest will be shortlisted on the basis of –
15. Participants are advised to not use other brands / celebrities for their entries.
16. The contest winners will be decided at the sole discretion of organizer and the decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the contest and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
17. Participation is voluntary and no purchase is required to submit the contest entry
18. Future Generali India Life Insurance reserves the right to make changes to the contest and its prizes.
19. The prizes given in the contest should not be seen as an inducement to purchase any policy of insurance of Future Generali India Life Insurance. There shall not be any obligation whatsoever on the part of the winners of the contest to purchase any Life insurance policy from Future Generali India Life Insurance.
20. Prizes are not transferable and no cash payment in lieu of the prizes will be made
21. If the winner cannot be approached on mobile number or email and no response received from the winner within seven (7) days after first attempt, the Organizer may at its sole discretion give the winning prize to the next declared winner and the original winner's entitlement to the prize will not be entertained.
22. The organizer reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, and Indian residency at the given prize delivery address and in case of any misrepresentation the organizer shall cancel the winner declared. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Organizer.
23. Organizer at its own discretion can accept or reject any entries/winner and no objection in this regard shall be entertained in any manner including the inability to contact the winner, incorrect phone number, incorrect email id, or incorrect address or failure to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein, etc.
24. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, the Organizer reserves the right to stop the contest at any time and/or change, modify, withdraw, or extend the contest without any prior notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw/change / modify the content and terms and conditions at its own discretion and without any prior notice and / or assigning any reason. Therefore, contestant are advised to regularly check for any amendment(s) or update(s) of the terms and conditions at social media pages of Future Generali India Life Insurance.