Human Life Value Calculator
Premium Calculator / Benefit Illustration
(Speaking to an insurance advisor is purely voluntary and insurer doesn’t offer any cashback on same).
Future Generali India Life was crowned as the ‘Life Insurance Company of the Year’ in Mid Segment and Small Segment and ‘Technology Initiative of the Year’ at the Golden Star Award – September 2018.
Future Generali India grabbed the award for the ‘Best Use of Video Content’ for #AapkiHealthMereLiye campaign at the Asian Leadership Forum and Awards in October 2018.
- Mr. Byju Joseph, CTO, Future Generali India Life was awarded the Top 25 Global Business CIOs 2018.
- Mr. Byju Joseph, CTO, Future Generali India Life received the prestigious Top 25 Global Business CIOs 2018 award.
- Future Generali India Life was the Finalist in the Banking and Insurance Category at the Global Enterprise Architecture Excellence, November 2018.
- Future Generali India Life was the Finalist in the Banking and Insurance Category at the reputed Global Enterprise Architecture Excellence, November 2018.
Future Generali India Life was honored and awarded as the Best Company in the BFSI Sector for Cognitive and Emerging Technologies at the IT Innovation and Excellence Award, December 2018.
Future Generali India Life was crowned as the ‘Best Company in Customer Engagement with AI’ at the AI For All Awards in December 2019.
- Future Generali India Life bagged the esteemed People Capital Index (PCI) Award in February 2019, for the second year in a row.
- Future Generali India Life bagged the esteemed People Capital Index (PCI) Award for the second year in a row in February 2019.
- The Indian Business Unit of Future Generali was awarded for ‘Digital and Technology transformation to improve NPS’ at Generali Asia Excellence Awards in February 2019
- Future Generali India Life was accoladed for ‘Digital and Technology transformation to improve NPS’ at Generali Asia Excellence Awards in February 2019
Future Generali India Life was awarded for the ‘Best Use of Content’ and ‘Best Campaign in BFSI segment for the Breast Cancer Awareness PR Campaign’ at the prestigious ET Brand Equity Kaleido Awards, March 2019.
Received the Seclore Security Supremos Special Award for its outstanding IT implementation and stellar transformative leadership.
Received ISO 10002:2014 certification for addressing grievances in a responsive, systematic and consistent manner.
The Company received the Best Twitter Campaign award in the Digital and Social Media category across sectors for its Independence Day campaign #LifeInIndia in October 2015 in Dubai.
On September 4, 2015, Future Generali was honoured as one of the Versatile 100 companies across India for IT innovation and business value delivery. It also received the Sourcing Shogun Special Award for defining, implementing and managing relationships with service providers that clearly demonstrate best practices.
Received the TOP 100 CISO Award in May 2015 that felicitates the top Influencers and community contributors in the field of Information Security.
The Information Technology team of Future Generali Life Insurance received the ISO 27001:2013 certification in 2014 for its IT Processes which include IT Application Development and Support, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project Management and IT Security Management.
The Investment team of Future Generali Life Insurance received the ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2013 for its Investment Processes.
Received the Silver EFFIE award in the financial services category in 2011, for marketing effectiveness during the Future Generali Insurance Week.
On February 09, 2011, the Company entered the Guinness Book of World Records, for creating the longest balloon chain in the world during the Future Generali Insurance Week between January 29 and February 6, 2011.
Received the Impresa award in 2010 by the Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce, this recognition was for bridging the last distribution mile and increasing consumer awareness about financial and insurance needs through our strong network.
Received the CIO "Ingenious 100" award and the CIO 100 "Smart Infrastructure" award for highest levels of operational and strategic excellence in IT.
Generali Group has been accorded 'A - rating' by the globally recognised statistical rating company, Fitch Ratings, in July 2014.