Festivals are a time to come together and celebrate. As a child, we all loved festivals because they always led to gifts. The excitement of tearing the wrapping paper off was unparalleled. It was the best feeling! Gifts meant that someone thought for you, cared for you.
As we grow up, we’re not dependent on others to buy us things, but our face still lights up when given a gift. Because no matter how old we grow, it’s always nice to know that someone else cares.
Cut to the present situation, the pandemic and COVID-19 is a bleak time, but do you remember Albus Dumbledore’s words?
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light!
And isn’t that what we do every festive season? We string up our lights, burst our firecrackers, and for a while, we find our happiness! However, the future is never too far from our thoughts. If you’re wondering, what about tomorrow when the light does not turn on? How will you face reality? We’re here to assure you- that life insurance will always be the light securing the future of your loved ones.
How Can Life Insurance Secure the Future of Your Loved Ones?
Imagine that you're sitting in a circus. As the curtains slowly open, you can see two performers walking up to a platform. Within moments they're jumping from one trapeze to the other. This is incredible, isn't it? Suddenly, an unexpected stumble sends the performer rolling, and you see him fall! Oh, no!
Did your heart skip a beat? Now, if you knew there was a safety net for the performer to fall into. You would be relieved! Life insurance is that very safety net that financially protects you and your family from the uncertainties of life.
Without further ado, let us go through the different features of life insurance.
• Life insurance is a policy that insures your life for a specified amount of money that you are eligible for as per your age, income, and other factors.
• Life insurance policies offer a death benefit to your beneficiaries in the event of your unfortunate demise..
• Some life insurance products also offer maturity and/or survival benefit while you are alive throughout the policy term.
• If you are the primary breadwinner, in your absence, life insurance helps your loved ones manage finances and replaces your income so that they can focus on moving forward in life and don’t slip.
• The lump sum or monthly payout from an insurance policy will, in some part, ensure that your dependents have the means to support themselves after you are gone.
• It is important to invest some money regularly. This invested money will help you achieve financial goals in later stages of life. To do so, life insurance is a smart option that offers live cover + investment options.
• Life insurance is a highly preferred tax-saving tool too!
One thing is certain- it would ensure that you and your loved ones are financially secured both in your presence and absence. It would ensure your loved ones know you cared, and always will.
So this festive season, we urge you to get in touch with our financial advisors at Future Generali India Life Insurance Company, so we can lay down your safety net, and give your loved ones something more than mithai to smile about! To get in touch with your financial advisor, click here.
Be Insured and Enjoy the Gift of Financial Security This Festive Season!