Future Generali’s Cancer Protect Plan is a health insurance policy that has specifically been developed for providing a protective cover for cancer. Not only does it act as a safety net for the policyholder at such a critical stage in life, but it also offers tax benefits under section 80D.
How can the Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan help you save on tax?
Aside from the protective cover it offers, the Cancer Protect Plan also provides tax benefits. Since it is essentially a health insurance plan, it falls under the purview of section 80D.
- Up to ₹ 25,000 is deductible for Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan taken for yourself or your family, which includes your spouse and children.
- An additional ₹ 25,000 is deductible if you buy the Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan for your parents. If you’re a senior citizen over the age of 60, you can claim up to ₹ 50,000 as a deduction for premium paid for yourself or your family.
- Furthermore, if your parents are over 60 years of age, you can claim up ₹ 50,000 for premiums paid on Future Generali Cancer Protect Plans taken for their benefit.
What are the key features of the Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan?
- The plan offers financial benefits as soon as the policyholder is diagnosed with cancer, irrespective of whether the disease is at a minor or a major stage.
- You can choose any one of two options to avail the benefits offered by this health insurance plan.
- Option 1: You can opt to receive the financial benefits as a lump sum payout upon diagnosis.
- Option 2: You can choose to receive a portion of the cover as a lump sum amount, and the rest as regular monthly payouts for a fixed period.
- You can purchase the plan for yourself, your spouse, kids, siblings, parents, or parents-in-law.
- The protective cover offered by this health insurance plan ranges from ₹10 lakhs to ₹40 lakhs.
- If you opt for a single premium plan, your policy term shall be 5 years.
- For regular premium plans, policy terms can be 10, 15, or 20 years, or till you attain 80 years of age.
Given all these benefits, investing in the Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan from Future Generali India Life Insurance can help you and your loved ones enjoy a protective cover in case of this dreadful medical crisis. Secure your future by opting for this health insurance plan today.