With the cost of healthcare rising in India, medical emergencies can take a substantial toll on the financial resources of an individual. Health insurance can help you safeguard your savings from the rising cost of medical care. Medical insurance either pays a fixed, pre-decided amount on the diagnosis of a disease or reimburses the actual cost of treatment. Buying a health insurance plan can also help you save some taxes.
- The premiums paid for health insurance are eligible for deduction of up to ₹ 25,000 in a year under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The deduction is allowed for a policy taken for self, spouse or children. An additional deduction of up to ₹ 50,000 per year can be claimed under the same section for a senior citizen parent.
- Some health insurance plans pay death benefit which makes them eligible to be considered as life insurance and hence, a deduction of up to ₹ 1.5 lakhs can be claimed for the premium of such plans.
Health insurance plans by Future Generali India Life Insurance can help you avail deductions along with a plethora of other benefits.
Future Generali Heart and Health Insurance Plan – UIN: 133N069V02
- Provides coverage against 59 critical illnesses and surgical procedures.
- Ensures coverage from the early stages of life encompassing the minor, moderate and major stage of the disease.
- In-build death benefit without any waiting period
- Flexibility to choose from four protection options
- Heart Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Heart Cover with Return of Premium
- Critical Illness Cover with Return of Premium.
- Payout of a fixed lump-sum amount on the diagnosis of any diseases covered under the plan
- A discount of 5% on buying the plan online
Future Generali Cancer Protect Plan – UIN: 133N063V02
- Coverage that includes protection against both minor and major stage cancer
- Offers a free look period with the freedom to return the policy within 15 days
- Option to choose between regular premium and one-time premium
- Cover yourself till the age of 80 years
Future Generali India Life insurance health insurance plans help you live a stress-free life without worrying about the booming cost of treatments. These health insurance plans also help you save taxes, which increase the overall value proposition of the policies.